Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Colour Me Happy Wednesday :: Crimson




My colour of the week is crimson and here are the winners from my Esty colour search. A funny thing happened this week, I started to look past the product and focus on the photo, which is what attracted me to the last two, especially the Swarovksi crystal beads. Just goes to show that a good product shot can make a sale - don't you think?
TOP - John W Golden digital reproduction print filled me with a whole load of nostalgia.
MIDDLE - A Sultry Affair Beads - Crimson Swarovski crystal. I love that only one of those beads is in focus.
BOTTON - Supplier - Cherry Organza Midi Flower. Can't you just see a whole world of uses for these?


2 comments:

Eileen said...

I really love this color search feature on etsy! You picked crimson beautifully!

Yazmin @ A Pretty Rock said...

You know, I see you do these posts and I keep wanting to do something like this. But then if I go to Etsy and start searching, I'm gonna end up wanting to buy things! lol