- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Steig Larsson- intriguing but I'm such a slow reader.
- The Canberra Gardener - my garden bible that advises me on where to plant. If only it could teach me how to keep camellias alive and what to do with the dense Canberra soil.
- Blogging for Bliss by Tara Frey - not a bad read but having working in the web world for more than a decade it didn't teach me anything new.
- The Non-Designer's Design Book by Robin Williams - this is the textbook to the subject I'm studying this semester. I think it's a funny recommendation for people that are studying graphic design. Having said that it's been a truly informative book.
- Designing Logos - The Process of Creating Symbols that Endure by Jack Gernsheimer. A really great book even just for the history of some of the world's most recognised logos.
- The last two copies of Real Living - the only magazine I read and too quickly because then I'm always waiting by the mailbox for the next one.
- The last Hancocks of Paducah catalogue - a visual feast.
- The Real Living summer cookbook - in case I need a little gastronomic inspiration before bed.
React Forms: Using Refs
19 hours ago